1.Norton Immediate Care Centers
10284 Shelbyville Rd
2.Norton Immediate Care CentersServing the Louisville, KY area
3.Norton Immediate Care CentersServing the Louisville, KY area
Caring, qualified staff at Norton Immediate Care Centers provide medical care for minor illnesses and injuries seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. There's a doctor on staff and, best of all, you n
4.Norton Immediate Care Center - Preston
7926 Preston Hwy
The receptionist was a TOTAL ass! My husband heard her say a rude remark as I was limping away from the window with a injured foot... she found out real quick she was messing with the wrong people!!!!
5.Norton Immediate Care Center - Tyler Retail Village
12615 Taylorsville Rd Suite A
They wouldn't give me a TDP vaccine because I wasn't "already sick," even though they told me they would over the phone. I walked in to Walgreens and they did it no problem. Keep in mind Walgreens is
6.Norton Immediate Care Center - Highlands
2470 Bardstown Rd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Would NOT recommend!!! Total waste of valuable time and money!!!
7.Norton Immediate Care Center - Fern Creek
9340 Cedar Center Way
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.