Louisville Orthodontic Specialists
9844 Linn Station Rd, Louisville, KY, 40223
1.Mortenson Family Dental
10640 Dixie Hwy
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
2.Mortenson Family Dental
2105 Weber Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The listing in the Yellow Pages for the Middletown location is incorrect. It should be 245-8627.Best dentist I have ever used. Never hurts me, always patient. Excellent!
3.Mortenson Family Dental
4740 Dixie Hwy
Dental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
The service is great, but the only problem I have with them is you have to pay extra for your permanent teeth. I ask why I was not told this up front, and they said they do not let people know this ah
4.Mortenson Family Dental
4801 Outer Loop Ste 524
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
5.Mortenson Family Dental
8711 Old Bardstown Rd
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontists
6.Mortenson Family Dental
1430 Poplar Level Rd
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
First let me start by saying I had not been to the dentist in a very long time. Needless to say..I was bit frightened about going to the dentist. At Mortenson's the fear left me pretty quickly. The s
7.Mortenson Family Dental
3800 Springhurst Blvd
I think the services are average. The costs are a bit high I think compared to comparable dentists in the area which is why I decided to switch.
Kentuckiana Pediatric Dentistry
211 High Point Ct, Mount Washington, KY, 40047
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future