1.Cosmetic Laser and Beauty Spa
3026 Eastpoint Pkwy
Day SpasHair RemovalBeauty SalonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
One customized facial, microdermabrasion, or chemical peel+3more
I've been going here for a few years for laser hair removal and micro's and chem peels etc. I have to give a shout out to the microneedling sessions I started doing a few months ago. My skin looks AMA
2.Constante, Paul J
3707 Chamberlain Ln
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Risky pain pills and medications seemed not effective to treat my pain. I wanted to be helped so I consulted Dr. Paul Constante of Dynamic Medical Rehab. He figured out the source of the pain and appl
342 Production Ct
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Visit our website
Sunday my house was struck by lightning. These guys are awesome. My insurance agent called them and they were at our house shortly afterwards. My pool plug outside was zapped. I didn't realize until l
4.All Brite Electric
4735 Poplar Level Rd
All Brite is quick to respond, fantastic technicians and a fair price. I've used them for business and personal projects and they're always willing to go the extra mile. I highly recommend them.
5.Physicians Center For Beauty
4600 Shelbyville Rd Ste 220
Day SpasMedical SpasHealth ResortsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Maguire and his staff are absolutely wonderful! A caring, attentive staff, and Dr. M is so very talented - been seeing them for years, and I'll never go to anyone else.
6.Women's Care Physicians of Louisville
4130 Dutchmans Ln Ste 400
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Dr. Kirtley is my doctor there and he is awesome. He is so friendly and he actually cares. Hes not just there to get you in and out he is patient and will answer all your questions and he is so sweet.
7.Advanced ENT And Allergy
4004 Dupont Cir
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Recreation CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
After going to many allergists around town and telling me I needed allergy shots, I finally visited Advanced ENT. They ended up finding that I was suffering from sinusitis - not allergies. After strug
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.