1.Issis & Issis
2533 W Muhammad Ali Blvd
4103 Bishop Ln
Masonry ContractorsMasonry Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Please try reloading the page.
I took my Laptop in just to see what they could tell me about it shutting down on it's own and just crashing in general, & these guys fixed everything!!! My Laptop was back & working within a couple of days & the pricing was more than fair! They also have a no fix, no fee guarentee which made me more comfortable knowing that I wouldn't be charged if nothing was fixed. Most places charge you just for walking in the door. These guys actually listen to you & answer any questions you have beforehand. Highly Recommend!!!
I came to Custom Bytes 4-5 years ago with what I thought was a dying, 8 year old Dell. But in no time at all they isolated the problem (video card) and brought it back from the dead for a very agreeable price. The Dell lasted long enough for me to get a new rig. When that new rig eventually developed a problem (overheating this time) true to form, they fixed it quickly and for a better price than anyone else in town.
Thanks for the positive feedback John! We are continuing to grow and offer more temp-to-hire positions starting anywhere from $10.50 to $13.96/Hr to start. If you know of anyone looking, please send them our way. We'd be happy to help someone find gainful long term employment! We understand what's it's like looking for a good job. I was a temp myself just a few years ago.
We have had Alliant security system in our house for almost 20 years without any problems. Had the company come out this week and update our system with new equipment and update us to cellular. Keep up the good work, I'm 66 years old now, hope I'm here to have you update us again in 20 more years.Larry
I brought in my husbands PS3 on Monday and it was back in my living room on Wednesday! I brought it in to see if they would buy it and instead I had it fixed LOL ... When they said it was only $50 i almost fell over! You should have seen Mike, he was so happy. And if he's happy Im happy! Great Job Guys
I have been going here for years and they are always friendly. They really do the little extras to make sure my car comes out looking brand new. While you're waiting, they also have the best greeting cards in the city too! Love this place.
I just read the review on this agency. I don't know what it was like in 2011, but this is the nicest temp office I've ever been in, cherry hardwood floors! Everyone was professional, dressed professionally & I was treated respectfully.
Great job cleaning up my laptop. No more shut downs, no more errors. And your remote access maintenance plan means my computer will always be fast and reliable.
I would love to work here for my first job because i would like to put money up for my College please contact me back @ 502-996-1491
Go see Nick or Lucas, these guys just know the crap out of PC related stuff!Nick claims to be a MAC guru though!?
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.