Serving the Louisville area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
4115 Dixie Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDentistsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
I have been to many places to try and get a set of dentures that fit. With no luck until a friend of mine told me about sure fit. I was skeptical at first because I didnt think I would ever be happy w
2.Louisville Dental Center
5010 Preston Hwy
Cosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentists
Visit our website
6810 Dixie Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentists
The staff at Aspen Dental has cured me from my fear of the Dentist. I have never felt so calm and relaxed in the dentist chair before. Especially a dental assistant named Shaun Steiger. I cant thank hMore Nearby Locations »
4.Premier Dental Associates
3618 Dixie Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
5.Williams, Chris L
2300 Dixie Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryClinicsDentists
Drs. Williams & Schiavone is ready to serve all of your dental needs. Louisville dentists welcome you to our website! At Drs. Williams and Schiavone our philosophy is to provide treatment to the whole
6.A Choice Dental Care PLLC DMD
111 Fairfax Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
7.Dental Services Inc
5014 Preston Hwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Hygienists
Dental Services Group, a network of over 40 North American laboratories, provides dentists with the best of both worlds: the personal relationship and care of a local laboratory, combined with the tec
Serving the Louisville area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.