Distler, Walter D DMD
2221 Meadow Dr, Louisville, KY, 40218 More Info
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Nice place to go if you want quality care. Very knowledgeable people and Gina will work you in in like a day!More Nearby Locations »
2.Kool Smiles of Louisville
1211 W Broadway Unit 106
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Absolutely love Kool Smiles! Moved here from out of state and needed to take my 3 year old in for some dental work. The experience from beginning to end was great. They have a really fun play area forMore Nearby Locations »
3.Stroud Larry H
10303 Dixie Hwy
I had a great experience at Dr. Stroud's office. There was minimal pain. I'm very happy with my new teeth. I would recommend Dr. Stroud. He's awesome!
8517 Preston Hwy
This place is great, with such caring doctors and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend checking them out.
5.Ransdell James Randy
3600 Taylor Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Dr Ransdell is a professional dentist, I went to two dentists, but in the end I prefered Dr Ransdell on the other dentist, of course because the experience that he has, plus that he's a very polite, r
6.Family Dental Associates Of KY PSC
8000 William G Penny Ln
Family Dental is great! Love the staff - friendly and caring. They've been taking care of our family's teeth for 14 years.
7.Cecil, Gregory W DMD
11302 Preston Hwy
You won't find a better dentist in the area. Dr. Cecil is thorough and gentle, and he approaches his work with the utmost care. He even called to make sure I was okay after pulling my tooth. I highly
Echelberger, Jeffrey L DDS
3201 Hikes Ln, Louisville, KY, 40220
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future