623 S 26th St, Louisville, KY, 40211
1.Klein Brothers Locksmith & Safe Co
1101 W Broadway
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & Supplies
623 S 26th St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Pop-A-Lock is a privately held company in Shelbyville, KY. Categorized under Key Makers. Our records show it was established in 2007.More Nearby Locations »
1515 S Shelby St
Locks & LocksmithsSharpening ServiceKeysRental Service Stores & Yards
We are a full-service hardware store that strives to provide the best in customer service. For your shopping convenience, we want to welcome you to our online store where you can purchase 70,000 items
4.Cook's Locksmith Services
4614 Poplar Level Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsKeysSafes & Vaults
5.Highland Lock & Key Company
2157 Alta Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Fast and Friendly, helped me out in a tough spot.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I'd like to write this review, not for services rendered; but, rather for excellent customer service, which we all know is a rarity these days. I spoke with Paul extensively about replacing a lock, a
Klein Brothers Locksmith & Safe Co
1101 W Broadway, Louisville, KY, 40203
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.