Troutman Law Office
Serving the Louisville area. Injured In An Accident?Get A Free Injury Case Review.
1.O'Bryan & O'Bryan Law Offices
4710 Dixie Hwy
Bankruptcy Law AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysAdoption Law Attorneys
My current fiance and myself both need to get divorced from our current spouses (that we are legally separated from) so that we can get remarried to each other and I was able to schedule a free consu
2.Atkins & Atkins-Attorney At Law
10516 Saint Rene Rd
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysAttorneys
The attorneys in this firm are professional, knowledgeable and responsive. They are excellent legal representatives. I highly recommend them.
239 S 5th St
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
4.Gibson Law Office
3339 Taylorsville Rd
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysDivorce AttorneysAttorneys
At Gibson Law Offices, located in Louisville, Kentucky, our practice areas include representation of clients with family law issues including divorce, personal injury litigation on behalf of the injur
5.Troutman Law Office
8644 Aiken Rd
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysAttorneys
Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident? Call now for a free injury case review. There are no fees unless we win your case.
6.Esselman, Stephen E
119 S 7th St
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysFamily Law AttorneysCriminal Law Attorneys
Visit our website
Criminal - Divorce -Criminal Law-DWI - Immigration - Child Custody We take pride in the belief that our clients' rights and interests will be advocated without compromise. As a result, our firm philos
7.Hargadon Lenihan & Herrington
713 W Main St
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAutomobile Accident AttorneysNursing Home Litigation AttorneysAttorneys
Serving the Louisville area. Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?Call eLocal Lawyers 24/7.
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers