American Heating & Cooling
SOUTH 1892 Mayo Trail, Pikeville, KY, 41501
1.Brandon H Webb, Do - Webb Brandon H Do
2485 Highway 644
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Webb's Heating & Cooling
Heating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
171 Cardinal Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Webb Brandon Do
203 S Water St Ste 105
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.Webb Chapel Church
3737 Highway 828
Religious OrganizationsChurches & Places of Worship
6.Webb, Ralph W, MD
1600 Medical Center Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
7.Dr. Deleno H Webb III, MD
10 6th Ave W Ste 300
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Mansoor Mahmood, MD - Occupational & Injury Clinic
306 Hospital Dr, South Williamson, KY, 41503
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.