1.Phillip Blevins Tires
2584 County Road 1075
Always call ahead and set an appointment. If you dont you will have to wait, and wait, and wait..
2.Blevins Phillip Tires
2504 County Road 1075
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.