Serving the Los Gatos area.
1.Don Wade Electric Co.
ElectriciansLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesUtility CompaniesBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
I have been very pleased with the quality of the service. I have been using them for many years and have always been very satisfied. I recommend them without hesitation. B Berns
2.A Able American Electric Contractors
ElectriciansHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
This is not your ordinary, hurry up and wait electrical contractor! They have taken care of the Diner of Los Gatos many years. Able American installed our lights and fans. We will continue to use the
3.JND Electronics and Electrical
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringBuilding Contractors
4.Main Stream Electric
88 S 3rd St Suite 115
Main Stream Electric, San Jose Electrician, is your electrical solutions expert for both residential and commercial properties. Our Electricians provide 24-hour emergency service for loss of power, st
5.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
7.Alpha Omega Electric
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersComputer System Designers & ConsultantsInternet Products & Services
Visit our website
Our family owned and operated business has been proudly serving residential and commercial clients throughout Santa Cruz, Calif., and the surrounding areas. Our certified master electrician has gained
Serving the Los Gatos area. 12k+ Solar Power Home InstallsFree Solar Panel Quote - Call Now
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.