1.Planned Parenthood - Merced Health Center
3166 Collins Dr
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Merced, CA for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
710 W 18th St Ste 17
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Merced County Clinic Appointments Family Planning
260 E 15th St
Family Planning Information CentersCounty & Parish Government
4.Stanislaus County Family Planning
800 Delbon Ave
Medical ClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
5.FPA Women's HealthServing the Los Banos, CA area
Birth Control Information & ServicesSTD Testing CentersPregnancy Information & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Professionalism and quality remain the hallmark of FPA. Our physicians specialize in gynecology and practice exclusively for FPA. Offices are furnished with modern medical equipment along with a warm
6.1-800-AbortionServing the Los Banos, CA area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
7.Alpha Pregnancy Help CenterServing the Los Banos, CA area
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersSocial Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.