5625 W Washington Blvd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
These guys were the best they did their job so well and were so very clean. They were so very sweet. I love Powell Electric because they are so caring they are the best!!
2.West Coast Chief Repair
355 N Fairfax Ave
Major Appliance Refinishing & RepairAir Conditioning Service & RepairAppliances-Major-Wholesale & ManufacturersDishwasher Repair & Service
Very hot here in the valley, never mind the fact that our AC compressor went kaput on us last week. I googled for an AC repair company and West Coast Chief Repair comes up so I gave them a chance. T
3.A Custom Electric
464 N Stanley Ave Apt 2
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceSmoke Detectors & AlarmsHome Automation SystemsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Okay, so the electricity in my house kept going out, with one of the switches in my electric box always turning off. I called a couple of electric companies for some estimates and found out that my m
4.The Electric Connection
2706 S Robertson Blvd
I’m thankful they sent such polite and good workers, and they did an excellent job.
5.Bel-Air electrical services
2244 Westwood Blvd
10% discount for estimates
I knew about Bel-Air electrical services from YellowPages a few weeks ago. This guys are really qualify and professional. They repaired my 3-prong outled as quick as they can. So I can say thank you t
6.Pacific Palisades electrical services
ElectriciansPumps-Service & RepairMajor AppliancesElectric Companies
10% discount for estimates!
I`m very impressed about this guys. Electrician that came to my home done his work very quick and explain me what I should to do for prevent my wires broke in future. Thank you Pacific Palisades elect
7.JW Heating and Air
1135 Venice Blvd
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Duct CleaningDuct CleaningFurnaces-Heating
These guys really knew their stuff! Super professional, courteous, and friendly. A pleasure.So happy with my new central air system!!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.