Your Flooring Experts®
Serving the Los Angeles area. Carpet, tile & hardwood floorsSave time with in-home appointments
1.Rivera's Floor Covering
2510 Hyde Park Blvd
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsBuilding ContractorsFloor Materials
I had my hardwood floors done through Rivera's Floor Coverings . They were great to work with. A professional job done right. I Highly recommend using them!
2.Custom Hardwood Flooring - Refinishing Installation
HardwoodsFlooring ContractorsFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningHardwood Floors
The quality of work is outstanding! The floors look great and the attention to detail is extraordinary. Thank you Custom Hardwood Flooring!
3.Custom Hardwood Flooring Los Angeles CA
6230 Wilshire Blvd
HardwoodsFlooring ContractorsCommercial & Industrial Flooring ContractorsHardwood Floors
Thank you!The job that they did on my hardwood floor is incredible. They installed new flooring and were able to match to the existing flooring we have in our house. Most importantly, the project was
4.Prime Hardwood Floors
630 S Los Angeles St Ste D3
HardwoodsFlooring ContractorsFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Prime Hardwood Floors did excellent refinishing work on our house. The old floors are now back to life. Looks very very very good!
4824 S Broadway
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwood Floors
Best prices. Great quality. Very negligible and friendly staff.\r I highly recommend this store!!
6.Renteria Flooring Specialist
Flooring specialist is good one.
7.J & S Custom Hardwood Floors
6402 Maryland Dr
Flooring ContractorsHardwood Floors
Mention YP.Com For Our Special Internet Promotions
Proudly Serving L.A. For Over 25 Years - Quality Jobs At Reasonable Rates.
Serving the Los Angeles area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?