Paramount Family Vision Center
14905 Paramount Blvd, Paramount, CA, 90723
921 Crocker St
Women's Clothing Wholesalers & Manufacturers
743 E 12th St
Children & Infants Clothing
3.Triumph Strategic Consulting
6601 Center Dr W Ste 500
Business Coaches & ConsultantsEmployment OpportunitiesEmployment Agencies
Project management consulting. Agile coaching & staffing.
4.Triumph Lending Group
3600 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1730
1125 Crenshaw Blvd
7660 Compton Ave
Church of GodChurches & Places of Worship
1737 N Orange Dr Apt 1
Serving the Los Angeles area. Register your new LA business today - No Franchise Fee
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.