1.South California Permanente Medical Group
4700 W Sunset Blvd
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Southern California Medical Group
3320 S Hill St
Golf Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
3.Southern California Pulmonary Medical Group
8631 W 3rd St Ste 531e
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyMedical Clinics
4.Cardiovascular Medical Group of Southern California
8635 W 3rd St Ste 1190
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Cardiovascular Medical Group, also known as CVMG, is a medical firm that offers a range of health care services. In operation for more than 35 years, it provides electrophysiology, interventional card
5.So California Permanente Medical Group
393 E Walnut St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
6.Kaiser Permanente East Los Angeles Medical Offices
5119 Pomona Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Centers
I recently became a patient of the East LA location. I was hesitant at first, however now that I have been there a few times. I absolutely love it. The Doctors and staff are great. I work at at clinic
7.Kaiser Permanente 4900 Sunset Medical Offices B: Guillermo Urzua, MD
4900 W Sunset Blvd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.