Murthy N P Dr
1601 N Long Beach Blvd, Compton, CA, 90221
1.Puri Sameer DDS
18399 Ventura Blvd Ste 251
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.7 Day Dental
2265 W Lincoln Ave
OrthodontistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
I visited this dental office as I do for my regular check up. However this time I had Dr. Rana and Michelle who were very helpful. Now every time I go I will request Dr rana.. And thank you Dr rana.Lh
Serving the Los Angeles area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.