Monarch Carpet Drapery & Upholstery
3007 W Temple St, Los Angeles, CA, 90026
1.Rug Cleaning Los Angeles
135 S Swall Dr Unit 303
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Cleaners
I have a dirty area rug in my brothers room so i called this company, came Jack with his helper and they cleaned the rug on the spot! thanks for the good work.
2.Los Angeles Carpet Upholstery Rug & Air Duct Clean
10921 Wilshire Blvd
Carpet & Rug Cleaners-Water ExtractionDrapery & Curtain Cleaners
Incredible work... They really took their time to eliminate all of the stains not only from my carpets in each room but from my couches as well. This is a company I will definitely call again, you cou
3.Carpet Upholstery Rug & Air Duct Cleaning in Los Angeles
11301 W Olympic Blvd
Drapery & Curtain CleanersWater Damage RestorationUpholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners
I am so glad I called this company.. they are the best company in town. thanks so much for all the hard work. it was an incredible job a job well done. this company knows what it takes to eliminate al
4.Los Angeles Rug Cleaning
1655 S La Cienega Blvd
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Distributors & ManufacturersCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Dealers
Los Angeles Rug Cleaning is the best rug company in Los Angeles. They do professional cleaning, repair, stain removal, and any other rug related services you need. Dr. Kay and Kash will definitely tak
5.Rug Cleaning In La
2951 San Marino St
Carpet & Rug Cleaners
6.Rug & Carpet Cleaning In La
501 S Hope St
Carpet & Rug Cleaners
7.Carpet Upholstery Rug & Air Duct Cleaning In Los A
11973 San Vicente Blvd
Air Duct Cleaning
thank you so much for all the hard work.... it was one of the best jobs done ever. thanks a lot you guys are the best
1501 E Alondra Blvd, Compton, CA, 90221
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.