Serving the Los Angeles area.
1940 Riverside Dr
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingSewer Cleaners & RepairersWater Pressure Cleaning
this place is really good, since it's cheaper and faster than most of other places i had before, you know their service is perfect
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningFurnaces-HeatingHeating Equipment & Systems
Visit our website
$50.00 off all plumbing repairs
It was an emergency and they came right out and worked all day to fix my bathroom and there's no way that I can say thank you.
3.Martin Bros. Plumbing & Sewer
4757 W Washington Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Full Service Sewer Contractors Street Connections House Laterals Street Repairs Trenchless Sewers Video & Line Locating Fast , Dependable & Economical
4.Bailey Plumbing Co. Inc.
418 N Hoover St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsFurnaces-Heating
Calif.Corp-Calif.St.Contractor License 219906 * Employees * Vehicles
5.EG Plumbing and Rooter Service
247 E 31st St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
FREE ESTIMATES, FAST SERVICE
6.Islas Electric and Handyman Services
PlumbersPainting ContractorsHandyman ServicesElectricians
Islas Electric and Handyman Services is your reputable handyman and property improvement company. With over 12 years of experience, we are licensed, certified and capable of working on commercial and
7.Pipeline Rooter And Plumbing
5419 Hollywood Blvd Ste C238
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairWater Heaters
Jay and the crew over at pipeline rooter and plumbing are excellent at what they do. The Hollywood Adventist Church has used them for our plumbing need for years now. The crews are efficient and they
F & M Plumbing
1493 Lincoln Ave, Pasadena, CA, 91103
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.