Serving the Los Angeles area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Homewatch CareGivers of LA, South Bay Beach Cities & the Valleys
8929 S Sepulveda Blvd Ste 314
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health Services
Homewatch CareGivers has been the premier provider of home care services for over 30 years; we are a trusted resource for families and medical professionals in the communities we serve. We were recognMore Nearby Locations »
573 S Boyle Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
My 70 mother has been living alone since she was 60 years of age and when we asked her to shift to a retirement home last year, we accepted resistance. However, one of her friends was a resident of Ho
915 Crenshaw Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
I agree with last review except they are newly renovated and deserve 5 stars. My mother and I had a terrific experience there and trusted all the knowledgable staff for the care of my dad. Superb. He
4.New Vista Post Acute Care
1516 Sawtelle Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
My grandfather used to a patient there. This place is exeptional. People are so friendly and so helpful. I could not have found the best place for my grandfather and Im so much greatful to this people
5.Culver West Convalescent Hosp
4035 Grand View Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
My father went to Culver West for rehab after his surgery. The nursing and rehab staff got him back on his feet and home very quickly. Everyone was was very kind and responsive to all of his needs.
6.Virgil Convalescent Hospital
975 N Virgil Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRehabilitation ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Very helpful nurses nice location
7.Country Villa University Park
230 E Adams Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care Facilities
Country Villa University Park is a 80-plus bed health care center that offers personalized plans of care for each resident. It has several licensed nurses and therapists to provide 24-hour care servic
A Place For Mom
Serving the Los Angeles area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.