Picture Perfect Security
Marina Del Rey, CA, 90292 Your choice in security for Over 10 Years
1.Bundy's Lock & Key
1533 Sawtelle Blvd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
This is just a wonderful place to call if you have some doors that need changing. I love the way they handle jobs, very professional and efficient.
2.ASAP Lock & Key
6501 1/2 S Sepulveda Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Came here to copy a laser cut key for an Acura MDX. Price was right and he even made sure it worked before I left! Definitely recommended!
3.Marshall Security Training Academy
711 N Virgil Ave
Self Defense Instruction & EquipmentSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Please refer to our website: http://www.marshallsecurityca.com
4.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
5.Advance CCTV SecurityServing the Los Angeles, CA area
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We are able to handle all your Residential and Commercial CCTV and Security Surveillance Camera Needs. We are committed to providing our customers with the most Fast and Reliable security CCTV Install
6.Opsec Special ProtectionServing the Los Angeles, CA area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBodyguard ServiceSecurity Guard Schools
7.Bay Alarm Company
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder's garage in
Serving the Los Angeles area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.