Murthy N P Dr
1601 N Long Beach Blvd, Compton, CA, 90221
1.Great Expressions Dental CentersServing the Los Angeles, CA area
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
3739 Whittier Blvd
3.Expression Beauty Salon
5259 S Main St
4.Expressions of Beauty Hair Salon
4331 Leimert Blvd
5.Julies World Expressions
6851 La Tijera Blvd
6.Expression Hair Designers
921 W Beverly Blvd
Beauty SalonsMake-Up ArtistsSkin CareDay Spas
7.Maxima Expression Salon
712 W Whittier Blvd
Daryl Cranon, D.D.S.
1541 Crenshaw Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90019
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.