1.Southern California Dental Health Associates
5901 W Olympic Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsEndodontistsOrthodontists
I was new to the the mid Wilshire area of Los Angeles and asked my doctor from the Downtown area who he recommended. He referred me to his personal dentist, which lead me to So Cal Dental Health Assoc
2.Zakhor Dental Group
10921 Wilshire Blvd Lbby 90024
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsDentists
$1950 Towards Invisalign Treatment+5more
I went to the office for a dental emergency. Seems like they were the only ones to respond out of all the people that came up for ""Los Angeles Emergency Dentist."" Dr. Zakhor saw me an hour after I
3.H & M Rostami Dental Corp
11980 San Vicente Blvd Ste 660
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
What an amazing person and amazing doctor. I was referred to him when I saw that my friend had their implants done. My teeth have always been a cause of stress for me my entire life and I had no idea
4.Raduca Lucy Dental Office Dds
11373 Washington Pl
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr Raduca is wonderful. As always and just like all the other chickens out there, I waited until I couldn't take it anymore. She was able to see me within an hour of me calling her. She was very pr
10549 W Pico Blvd
My friend Susan told me to go see Dr. Florman. She had just finished her Invisalign treatment and highly recommended him. I was told by another orthodontist that Invisalign would not work for me seein
6.Rosenfeld Dental Lab
1112 Colorado Blvd
I was sent to RDL by my dentist. The staff was great and my implant looks and feels so real. I would really recommend this laboratory to any other Dentist. They even gave me a small tour of their l
7.Cushman and Associates Dental Laboratory Inc
3612 W Pico Blvd
Established in 1937, the business offers Dental Laboratory services.
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.