1.Children's Clinic PA
3917 West Rd Ste 128
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Children's Clinic PA
White Rock Shopping Ctr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
Great bedside manner, really listened... have been back to him 3 times, spot on each time. Wait time has never been more than 5 minutes, and I have been able to get same day appointments. Exactly what I was looking for!
Dr Hart has a lot of knowledge and teaches patients to be able to learn how to manage their pain. No other doctor has ever taught me things she has taught me
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.