David F Slagle
1051 Gause Blvd, Slidell, LA, 70458
1.Dr. Jay Michael Miller, DC
2790 W Church St Ste 4
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Miller Veterinary Supply Co.Serving the Loranger, LA area
Animal Health ProductsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesVeterinarians Equipment & SuppliesWholesale Veterinary Equipment & Supply
Established in 1920, Miller is the oldest veterinary distributor in America, and still owned and managed by Jack Miller's family. Being small and independent allows us to give personalized service (kn
3.Miller Animal Hospital
82072 Highway 25
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
4.Patricia P Miller, DDS
300 SW Central Ave
5.Laurie Miller DDS
198 Highway 21
DentistsEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
6.Darren Miller D.D.S.
1566 Highway 59
7.Miller's Pool & Supply Co
55322 Carl Durbin Ln
Swimming Pool ConstructionBuilding SpecialtiesSwimming Pool Dealers
Chiropractic Clinic Of Gretna
1525 Lapalco Blvd, Gretna, LA, 70056
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.