410 E Altamonte Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Great experience with them, they will work with all types of insurance and they have a finance program that will put a smile on your face =)More Nearby Locations »
2.Altamonte Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry
499 E Central Pkwy Ste 220
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Free Dental Implant Consultation
Ever since my car accident when I lost my front teeth, I never felt like the same person anymore; I had a bridge work done with other dentists but it was never right.Everything changed from the day I
3.Palm Springs Dental
499 E Central Pkwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsOrthodontistsDental Clinics
4.James E. Hardy, DMD, PA - Health-Centered Dentistry.
213 Edinburgh Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsDentistsDental Hygienists
Appointments are always on time - no waiting. Staff are wonderful and gentle. Dr Hardy puts you at ease, is professional yet personable. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a gr
5.Dental World, Inc.
1250 W State Road 434 Ste 1008
DentistsDental HygienistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Debbie did a great job with a professional cleaning. Dr. Rawlins had me in stitches with laughter. I laughed so hard I almost rolled out of the dental chair!
6.Childrens Dentistry of Longwood
365 Wekiva Springs Rd
Pediatric DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
We love Dr. Donald and his staff. I have personally gone to many dentist growing up and as an adult to know what I would in a dentist for my daughter. From the moment we were in , to the moment we lef
7.Dennis, Alvin, DDS
1385 W State Road 434 Ste 203
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Find a Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Prosthodontists Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.