1.Comprehensive Energy Services
777 Bennett Dr
Electric CompaniesMechanical Contractors
Comprehensive Energy Services delivers a full range of commercial and industrial services, including engineering design and construction, service and maintenance throughout Florida and the surrounding
2.Jir Services Inc
234 W Church Ave
Electric CompaniesElectriciansUtility Companies
3.Carroll's Electric Inc
1275 Bennett Dr Unit 116
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I highly recommend Carroll's Electric. They came out and repaired a panel in my kitchen wall where 6 outlets were dead. The repairman, Michael, was very courteous and did an excellent job restoring
4.Progress Energy Inc
1150 Greenwood Blvd
5.Royal Electric Co
645 Newburyport Ave
Electric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialUtility Companies
6.Carter Electric Co Inc
251 Maitland Ave Ste 204
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectricians
7.Nrg Altamonte Operating
201 W State Road 436
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
Order DISH® Satellite
www.connectyourhome.com TV Service Starting at $49.99/mo2-Year TV price Guarantee & HBO 1yr
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.