Please try reloading the page.
I felt I was lucky to have met and spend time with her. She changed who I am. I no longer see her but I know she helped me and others in my family to be better people. I trust her ! And thank her for what she has done to help. She makes a difference and truly cares for those she touches in life.
She is great with kids, adults, teens.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.