Serving the Longview area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Johnny's Flooring Outlet
100 King St
Carpet & Rug DealersFlooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwood Floors
Paid almost $1,000 for new flooring. The vinyl flooring had grooves in the design, specifically asked the workers to please lay the flooring so the grooves would be vertical, (otherwise no matter how
2.East Texas Floors
20831 Us Highway 69 S
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Pretty Good prices compared to the other stores we went to, and the installation price was much cheaper than lowes and home depot however the job the installers did was awesome. My wife loves her new
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
4.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
3224 G E Dr
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersFloor MaterialsHardwoods
The customer service here is way off the charts! So helpful and knowledgeable. Great for this D.I.Y.er. And they had the lowest price on carpet that I had checked.
6.Charlie's Fiberglass Boat Repair
2037 Deerbrook Dr
Flooring ContractorsFiberglass ProductsBuilding ContractorsBoat Maintenance & Repair
search.MerchantsCloseby.com Flooring - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?