Vaca And Kirby Dental Group
3121 H G Mosley Pkwy, Longview, TX, 75605
1.Mack, Kelly W. DDS
2200 Horseshoe Ln
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Receive $20 Off Your First Visit
Please Visit Our Web Site for Additional Information
2.McGough & McGough
2392 H G Mosley Pkwy
I had to have a significant amount of dental work done on my son's teeth and was pleasantly surprised at just how great everyone at McGough & McGough treated us. My son was terrified at the previous d
3.Dr. Michael W. Scott DDS MSD
2830 Bill Owens Pkwy
Simply Outstanding Orthodontics for Children, Adolescents & Adults
2539 Judson Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
They were great with my 9 month old and 7 old!! My daughter was so scared because of a previous visit for fillings but they help her get very comfortable!! Great staff!! A lady told me a lot of usefulMore Nearby Locations »
5.Hamilton Robert H
4 Doctor Cir
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Vaca And Kirby Dental Group
3121 H G Mosley Pkwy
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
The entire team at Vaca and Kirby Dental Group is dedicated to providing our guests with an exceptional dental experience. Your oral health is our primary concern. The doctors have carefully chosen ac
7.Distefano, Scott Dr.
1201 Pine Tree Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
Welcome to our practice. We are committed to providing our patients with compassionate and professional dental care of the highest standards in a comfortable and relaxed environment. We utilize the mo
Fifth Street Dental Center
300 E 5th St, Tyler, TX, 75701
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future