Always Best Choice Electrical
Serving the Longmont area. Protecting What Matters Most!
1.A A A Electric Co Inc
24 S Main St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I had a problem with an electrical outlet that I feared might cause an electrical fire but my regular electrician couldn't come out or talk to me about the problem. I looked up local electricians and
2.Alig Electric, LLC
6360 Lake View Point Dr
Alig Electric, LLC, is your local electrician with over 15 years of industry experience. I am Brian Alig, owner and operator on every job working with you from start to finish ensuring the highest lev
3.Always Best Choice Electrical
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
10% OFF service with this coupon
Our electrical team has over 20 years of experience in the electrical industry. We are honest and reliable contractors, which we believe is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutti
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
5.Loos Electric, Inc.
31413 County Road 25
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Theater SystemsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
* Greeley, CO Electrical Services * Serving All of Northern Colorado Loos Electric Inc. has over 35 years of experience in the residential, commercial, and agricultural electrical contracting industry
6.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Serving the Longmont area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.