Serving the Longmont area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Dental Assistant Training Academy
376 Olympia Ave
2.Dental Assistant Training Academy
376 County Road 16 1/2
Business & Vocational Schools
3.Dental Assistant Training Academy
411 E 27th St
Educational ServicesIndustrial, Technical & Trade SchoolsBusiness & Vocational Schools
4.Dental Assistant Training Acad
403 E 27th St
Dental SchoolsColleges & Universities
5.Academy for Dental Assisting Careers
1446 Hover St Ste 250
Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians SchoolsDental ClinicsDentistsBusiness & Vocational Schools
6.Thompson Valley Ems
380 N Wilson Ave
Training ConsultantsMedical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools
7.Agape Angelicum School
505 W 84th Pl
Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians SchoolsTraining Consultants
Serving the Longmont area. Train to become a dental assistantAccredited * Flexible * Affordable
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future