Serving the Longmont area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Walk Right Incilinic
1450 Dexter St
2.NextCare Urgent Care
2144 Main St Ste 8
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersClinics
I was impressed with Patricia Keller NP. She is very knowledgeable and open to alternative medicine methods and natural remedies as well as traditional medicine. I had the start of bronchitis, and th
3.Longmont United Hospital
1950 Mountain View Ave
Medical ClinicsSurgery CentersClinicsHospitals
If you’re a body builder you will want to chose a hospital out of Boulder county! These Money grubbing bastard’s have so much jealousy the Boulder county hospitals keep injecting me with toxins that e
4.The Chinese Medicine Clinic
385 Main St Ste D
Medical ClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsAcupunctureAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
I was having trouble waking up in the middle of the night, which is not typical for me. It was going on for a few weeks and I was getting frustrated. A couple of treatments and herb pills and I was ba
5.The Holistic Wellness Center- Rachel Koenigsberg, C. C. HT.
16 Mountain View Ave Ste 115
Medical ClinicsHolistic PractitionersHypnotherapyBiofeedback Therapists
Experience a gentle therapeutic method to help change your life. With her extensive training in a variety of hypnosis therapy techniques and strong desire to assist others in relieving chronic and hab
6.AltaVita Assisted Living and Memory Care Centre
1001 Altavita Ct
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinics
Alta Vita Senior Residences for Independent Living and Memory Care facilities are locally-owned and family-oriented senior communities in Longmont, Colorado. Our communities were designed to address a
7.Twin Peaks Medical Imaging
1551 Professional Ln Unit 155
Medical ClinicsMedical Imaging ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMammography Centers
Twin Peaks Medical Imaging offers CT, MR, ultrasound and x-ray services Monday through Friday, and on Saturday MRI appointments are available from 8:00 to 12:00. You do not need an appointment for an
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Longmont area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.