The Pet Clinic
714 60th Street Ct E, Bradenton, FL, 34208 Click Business Name for More Information.
1.Bradenton Veterinary Hospital
1324 17th Ave W
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
At Bradenton Veterinary Hospital we make sure that we provide loving, yet state-of-the-art medical care for your pet and we will pamper you with our responsive, personalized client service. We treat a
2.The Pet Clinic
714 60th Street Ct E
VeterinariansKennelsPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
I have three cats that have treated at pet clinic. Dr. Gartenburg was so nice and professional. We will never go anywhere else.
3.North Port Animal Hospital
14487 Tamiami Trl
VeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
We took our ailing aged english mastiff in to be put down. We had never been to this hospital for our pets. The Dr. was caring and professional. They helped us get him out of the truck and into their
4.Punta Gorda Animal HospitalServing the Longboat Key, FL area
At Punta Gorda Animal Hospital, we know that your pet means the world to you. That's why we have made it our mission to provide them with the best pet health care available. We are located in Punta Go
5.Peace River Veterinary ClinicServing the Longboat Key, FL area
2 stars for expertise because the heavy set doctor said my yellow lab was part greyhound - DNA testing disproved his statement.3 stars for professionalism because the staff doesn't tolerate an excited
6.Kindness Animal Hospital- EastServing the Longboat Key, FL area
VeterinariansPet GroomingPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Everyone's great here. Missy even loves coming here. They are really great people.
7.Sebring Animal Hospital | VeterinarianServing the Longboat Key, FL area
The vets are very caring and thorough. We have been coming here for two years so far and are pleased with our dogs care. The prices are very reasonable. Coming from a larger city, we pay a lot less he
www.VetsNearYou.com 2910 Manatee Ave. W., Bradenton, FL 34205 Call to Schedule an AppointmentToday! We'll Take Care of Your Pet.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested