1.Total Tire & Gear Inc
13 Lake St S
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.O'Reilly Auto Parts
305 Lake St S
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Long Prairie O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional
3.Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
10 Central Ave
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTire Dealers
4.Hillig Auto Center
22979 Us 71
Used Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
5.Prairie Motors Inc
23023 Us 71
Auto Oil & LubeNew Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Deblieck's Budget Auto Lube & TireServing the Long Prairie, MN area
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & Service
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.