www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time. More Info
1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
995 Middle Country Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Meineke Car Care Center
458 Portion Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Electric ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
3.One Stop Auto Mall
470 Waverly Ave
Automobile DetailingAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & SuppliesTire Dealers
26 Potter Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
The guy who runs the shop is one of the most honest, ungreedy, straight forward guys I've met that run a shop... He ALWAYS has called to confirm with me before doing anything, and they do phenomenal w
650 Montauk Hwy Unit 5
6.ESNA Tire Shop
1234 Suffolk Ave
7.My Tires Place
143 Pine Aire Dr
Auto Loan Marketplace
www.lendingtree.com/auto $0 Down OK, Find Your Best OptionsAny Credit, No Loan Cap, Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.