1.Ace Budget Lawn Care
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape maintenance at it's best. The estimate was impressively detailed and the service delivered on all of my expectations. Good for them too, because now I can't think of NOT having professional
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Visit our website
For more than 20 years, J and G Landscape Design has provided landscaping services with the highest standards of quality, professionalism, and environmental responsibility.Whether you are solving a sp
5.A-Z Lawn Service Inc.
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceGutters & DownspoutsSiding Contractors
Has the past season taken its toll on your yard? Get your yard back in shape by turning to A-Z Lawn Service Inc. We provide end-to-end lawn maintenance to create that look of style you crave. From exp
6.Bartlett Tree Experts
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Staffed by I.S.A. Certified Arborists, Bartlett Tree Experts protects the health, beauty, and value of one of the most important natural resources on Earth, your trees. Our knowledge of arboriculture,More Nearby Locations »
7.4 Season Sandoval Landscaping, LLC
41 Maple Wood Ln
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceSnow Removal Service
At 4 Seasons Sandoval, we are focused on providing landscaping services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of o
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.