1.Elan Katz, DDS, P.C. - Periodontist & Implant Dentist in Jericho
380 N Broadway
2.Katz Elan DDS Pc
380 N Broadway Ste L11
3.Katz, Steven M, DDS
4.Katz, Michael J, DDS
27020 Union Tpke
New Hyde Park,NY
5.Dr. Stephen Katz, DDS
10 Lake Dr S
6.Dr. Jerome Katz, DDS
304 Fenimore Rd Apt 6a
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Dr. Jordan Katz, MD
3001 Express Dr N
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Long Island Doctor
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.