1.Scott Hecht LCSWR
362 Ridgefield Rd
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalPsychotherapists
My husband and I used Scott to help us through a very difficult time in our marriage. When most of my friends told us that our marriage was hopeless, Scott helped us find a way to resolve our conflic
2.Marriage & Family Counseling
86 Log Rd
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Thank you for yesterday! Things are much better! You are a wonderful woman who has a magical soul and I thank God everyday that I was lucky enough to find you! Have a good day Bernadine! XXOO
3.East End Psychological Services P.C.
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSuicide Prevention ServiceClinicsMental Health Services
dr deveaux is the greatest! my 8 year old son was getting in trouble in school constantly. every day i was getting calls or letters sent home. turns out he has adhd, and needed a ton of support in
4.There Is Hope Counseling Services
145 Commack Rd
At There Is Hope Counseling we understand the first step in obtaining help is often the most difficult. Let our 40 plus years of counseling experience help you towards a much better and healthier life
5.Bradford Health Services
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
6.Randi Waxman, LCSW-R
124 Merrick Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalPsychotherapists
Randi Waxman works wonders with children and their families. She has an amazing ability to make people of all ages feel safe and comfortable. She is creative and helpful to clients in need.Debra Bur
7.EAST END PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES, P.C.
358 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Ste 9
I spent a year trying to find a decent therapist. I was referred to east end psychological by my sister who had her 17 year old son tested by their staff. She raved about them. When my 9 year old nee
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.