Cajun Cutters Lawn Care
14346 Wolf Run Blvd, Gulfport, MS, 39503 More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
19185 Commission Rd
Lawn MaintenanceBee Control & Removal ServiceTermite ControlAnimal Removal Services
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Anderson Kent Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
Anderson Kent Lawn Care has been serving long beach. Specializing in Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Contractors
3.B &C Handyman Specialties LLC
6172 Comanche St
Lawn MaintenanceHandyman ServicesPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
4.Complete Grounds Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPressure Washing Equipment & Services
5.Tractor Tree & Turf
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
From lawns to stone pathways, irrigation to tree trimming, our expert and experienced crew can handle the toughest landscaping problems. Whether you want to add some new flair to a dated yard, or you'
6.Kennedy Tree Service
Lawn MaintenanceArboristsTree ServiceTree Service Equipment & Supplies
Tree removal is not only necessary to keep a landscape looking beautiful, but avoidance can be detrimental in times of natural disasters. This will ensure your lawn and surrounding trees live longer,
7.Cajun Cutters Lawn Care
14346 Wolf Run Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
I absolutely love Cajun Cutters. I've been using them for years, and David has always done an extraordinary job at making my yard look the best. Plus I couldn't find a cheaper rate anywhere I called.I
Cajun Cutters Lawn Care
14346 Wolf Run Blvd, Gulfport, MS, 39503
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.