1.Advanced Foot & Ankle Center
2840 Long Beach Blvd Ste 205
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedics
Dr. Erin Kalla is an associate podiatrist at Advanced Foot & Ankle Center. She specializes in sports injuries, foot & ankle deformities, diabetic foot care, and wound care. She is board qualified in f
2.Reddy Urgent Care
123 Atlantic Ave
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesOutpatient ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Very Clean and spacious. The staff is very friendly. I had to take my daugher in sometime in november of 2012. This was on a sunday morning and I did not want to go to emergency room due to the long
3.Walk-In Medical Care
3760 Atlantic Ave
4.Growing Healthy Together
2700 N Bellflower Blvd
Medical ClinicsNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPHolistic PractitionersClinics
Holistic Pediatric Primary Care
5.OBrie Medical Practice
261 E Willow St Ste C
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1703 Termino Ave Ste 201
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.West Gastroenterology Medical Group
1045 Atlantic Ave Ste 615
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHospitals
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.