Soo Yew Kim dds inc
1717 S Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA, 90006
1.Affordable Dental Health Providers
5175 E Pacific Coast Hwy Ste 302
PeriodontistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I thought I had to go out of country to get affordable dental implants until I found ADHP streets down from where I live. They're super affordable, they're friendly and they're right at the intersecti
2.Affordable Dental Health Providers
8207 3rd St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I experienced a lot of disappointment with Dr. Ron Barbanell. i had 3 dental implants placed and 2 did not succeed. (I have other implants so know that they are usually successful with other dentists)
3.Affordable Dental Health Providers
2414 Torrance Blvd
ADHP is the best. They live up to the affordable part in their name. Better yet, they made me feel welcome, something that's hard to experience in a dental office. Come here for dental implants, you w
3464 Gage Ave
5902 W Sunset Blvd
Serving the Long Beach area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.