Dowell Family Dentistry
615 Meyers Baker Rd, London, KY, 40741
39 Waco Dr
Beautiful Smiles through Exceptional Dentistry. Giving you a beautiful confident smile in a friendly & relaxing setting.
2.Dowell Family Dentistry
615 Meyers Baker Rd
These folks have been so wonderful to me... putting up with my extreme anxiety and need for gas even for novicaine when I first started and many highly stressed moments... to no need for gas now... an
3.Trosper Michael J DMD
130 Thompson Poynter Rd
4.Jeremy W Allen Family Dentistry
908 W 5th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr Jeremy W Allen Family Dentistry is located at 908 W 5th St in London, KY 40741. We offer compassionate dental care for the entire family including fillings, whitening, extractions, dentures, crowns
5.Hast William DMD
1106 S Main St
It's our mission to make you smile. That's why we offer the very best dental care along with unprecedented customer service. Come see us today!Would you rather put up with a toothache than go see the
6.Donald K. Johnson DMD Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
1675 S Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Give your teeth the care they deserve at Donald K. Johnson DMD Cosmetic & Family Dentistry of London, Kentucky. Our practice offers preventive and family dentistry that includes tooth cleaning, cavity
7.Commonwealth Periodontics & Implant Center
1545 S Main St
Susan Ballou Gibson, Wil E Carroll Periodontics and Implant Center
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future