Serving the London area.
1.Align Care Chiropractic Center: Angie A. Wilson, D.C.
111 W Highway 80 Ste B
Medical CentersChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
I didn't have a good experience at all here. Felt like they took my money for nothing - paid set amount (no insurance) I filled out new patient forms and they took x-rays and that was it. I never was
2.A Wilson Angie DC
1056 S Highway 27
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
3.Wilson, Robert, MD
1406 W 5th St
Physicians & Surgeons
902 W 5th St
Business Coaches & ConsultantsBusiness Management
5.Ken Wilson Engnrng & Surveying
1005 W 5th St
Land SurveyorsConsulting EngineersProfessional Engineers
6.Wilson & Son
571 Tobacco Rd
7.Wilson Polites & Mcqueen
350 N Mcwhorter St
Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation AttorneysAttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
POWERS AUTO SERVICE
1714 Cumberland Falls Hwy, Corbin, KY, 40701
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future