Soo Yew Kim dds inc
1717 S Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA, 90006
1.Annie Goh DDS
25897 Western Ave
DentistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
ersonalized Caring Dentist for the Whole Family!The practice of Dr. Annie Goh DDS in Lomita, California, is your complete dental office for the entire family! We offer high quality general dentistry s
2.Christina M Varwig DDS
1921 S Catalina Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Varwig graduated from UCLA in 1977, cum laude, BA in Biology, and UCLA School of Dentistry, 1981. She has been married for 29 years to Robert S. Wylie, DDS, periodontist, and has been practicing d
3.Garrick Denny DDS Inc.
737 W 9th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Please Contact Us for Additional Information
4.Wise Tooth Dentistry
2262 Pacific Coast Hwy
I haven't been to the dentist for 40years because of traumatic experience I had when I was a child.Until I met Dr. Kim at Wisetooth dentistry, I could never think to find my dentist.She is absolutely
5.Lomita Family Dental
1961 Pacific Coast Hwy
2413 Pacific Coast Hwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Narbonne Family Dentist
24423 Narbonne Ave
Serving the Lomita area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future