Serving the Lombard area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
805 S Main St Ste A
ClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
2.Elder Bridge Inc
799 Roosevelt Rd
ClinicsHome Health ServicesMedical Clinics
Elder Bridge is a home health service that proudly caters to the citizens of Chicago's Western Suburbs, as well as the neighboring communities. The purpose of Elder Bridge is to support seniors in mai
3.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
1 Mid America Plz Ste 250
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
4.Kleiser Therapy Service
2803 Butterfield Rd Ste 350
Physical TherapistsClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysical Therapy Clinics
Kleiser Therapy Services, P.C. has specialized exclusively in hand, arm and shoulder rehabilitation since 1986. Over those years we have helped thousands of patients with all types of sports, work and
5.Park Place Health and Wellness Center
1150 S Euclid Ave
Home Health ServicesClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
When you need quality medical care or rehabilitation therapy-either short term or long term-you want a name you can trust. Park Place Health & Wellness Center, backed by Providence Life Services, earn
6.Ging Nancy SB LCSW
110 S Washington St
Counseling ServicesClinicsMedical ClinicsNaturopathic Physicians (ND)
Nancy Ging SB LCSW provides: psychotherapy, marriage & family therapy, hypnosis therapy, energy medicine, physical health, growth issues and relationship counseling. Holistic counseling for couples, a
7.Highland Health Care Assoc
246 E Janata Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Lombard area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.