Village Dental & Orthodontics
1227 W Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA, 91786
1.Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
11092 Anderson St
DentistsMedical ClinicsChildren's Hospitals
Since 1953, the School of Dentistry has sought to inspire and teach dental care that is comprehensive in its technical excellence and in its orientation to an awareness of the total health needs of thMore Nearby Locations »
2.Dennis David S DDS
11354 Mountain View Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Your care with Dr. Dennis begins with a comprehensive dental consultation and exam that includes a health history, digital X-rays and an assessment of your oral health. He will take the time to listen
3.Loma Linda Family Dentistry
11346 Mountain View Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Loma Linda Family Dentistry provides dental service at an affordable rates. We specialize in cosmetic dentistry, whitening, crowns, bridges, and children's dentistry. We provide world class dental car
4.Hospitality Dental Group of San Bernardino
164 W Hospitality Ln
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
At Hospitality Dental Associates, our mission is to promote dental health with Hospitality so much so that we use the pineapple, the traditional symbol of hospitality, in our logo. Hospitality Dental
1895 Orange Tree Ln Ste 103
DentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
My wife &amp; I love Dr. Han. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I needed to have a crown and with his equipment, he was able to put on a permanent crown on the same visit. Very pleased
6.Chamberlain Craig A DDS MS
232 Cajon St Ste D
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr Chamberlain is a great orthodontist, Fabulous customer service, flexible hours, Locations in Redlands and Beaumont
7.Giles, Elizabeth L DDS
350 N Riverside Ave
She is the AWESOMEST DENTIST!!! My family (four generations), has been going to her since she came out of Loma Linda Dental School in 1982. No one else comes close! Total professional,patient, kind a
Serving the Loma Linda area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future