Jimmy Balkcom DMD PC
2310 Henry Clower Blvd, Snellville, GA, 30078
1.Loganville Family Dentistry
3973 Atlanta Hwy Ste 100
Visit our website
Excellent first visit ! Loved the friendly , non painful visit ! I was referred by a dear friend and was excited when they had a cancellation andCould get me in sooner ! I wasOverdue for my normal vis
2.Peachtree Children's Dentristry
1905 Scenic Hwy N
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Free Initial Consultation
At Peachtree Children's Dentistry, our children patients are very important to us. We believe a lifetime of good dental health begins in childhood. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommen
3.Eastside Dentistry LLC
2715 Loganville Hwy Ste 340
I am a mom of 2 and I am overly pleased each time we go to East side Dentistry. Dr. E. is the most thorough doctor I've ever been to. Dr. E. and her staff are courteous, nice, polite and extremely hel
4.Laurence Hibbard, Other
150 Athens Hwy Ste 400
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
5.Jimmy Balkcom DMD PC
2310 Henry Clower Blvd
When it comes to oral health and the appearance of your smile, you need a quality dental team that has the experience and desire to match your needs with available treatments. Dr. Jimmy Balkcom offers
6.Simmons John W IV DMD
2381 Main St E
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I really liked Dr Simmons and his staff. Very professional. This office does great work, office clean, nice to work with!
7.Carithers, David G DDS
238 Main St
Rausch Family Dentistry
1172 Rockbridge Rd, Stone Mountain, GA, 30087
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future