Rausch Family Dentistry
1172 Rockbridge Rd, Stone Mountain, GA, 30087
902 Athens Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent CareSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
2.Atlanta Veterinary Dental Service
900 Mansell Rd
Veterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Specialty Services
As a retired feline veterinarian (Dr. Patricia Lane) I am extremely careful about choosing a veterinary dentist. I must be certain that the practice uses the safest anesthesia and monitoring, that de
3.Loganville Family Dentistry
3973 Atlanta Hwy Ste 100
Visit our website
Excellent first visit ! Loved the friendly , non painful visit ! I was referred by a dear friend and was excited when they had a cancellation andCould get me in sooner ! I wasOverdue for my normal vis
7760 Hampton Pl
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Love them was nervous to go but they were awesome. I highly recommend them. I appreciated clean and respect.
3238 Krisam Creek Dr
Dental ClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Koehler is gentle, patient and very nice. His staff is so helpful as well. I highly recommend him!
6.Eastside Dentistry LLC
2715 Loganville Hwy Ste 340
I am a mom of 2 and I am overly pleased each time we go to East side Dentistry. Dr. E. is the most thorough doctor I've ever been to. Dr. E. and her staff are courteous, nice, polite and extremely hel
7.Kwon Pediatric Dentistry
2101 Baker Carter Dr Ste 200
Kwon Dentistry was not only helpful and caring for my daughters's visit, but they also referred my oldest daughter to their orthodontist for concern over her teeth that had not come in yet. They could
Jimmy Balkcom DMD PC
2310 Henry Clower Blvd, Snellville, GA, 30078
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future