1.Brown Dianne J Od
412 North St
Contact LensesOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Worked very well w/ my 5 yr. old. clean enviroment. cheaper than competitors. Great referral for eye surgery. Very pleased. i drove 35 min, passed 4 other eye doctor facilities hoping for a great expe
2.Dianne J Brown OD
301 Davis Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
3.Dr. Ronald C Brown, DC
4415 E Market St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
4.James N Brown DC
4601 Columbus Blvd
Chiropractors Referral & Information ServiceChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
5.Guthrie, Thomas J DDS, Brown, Justin D DDS
5 Logan St
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
A great smile, like all good things in life, takes work. Dr.Guthrie, Dr. Brown, and our team make oral healthcare easy for busy families. We have found that by truly catering to our patients, dental v
6.Justin David Brown, DDS
5 Logan St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.Walter C Brown II DDS
2714 Rockford Ln
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.